accident injuries on medical

by Charise Lynn Reynolds
(Franklin, IN)

Can I request through the insurance company that I pay my medical bills with the allotted amount given by hospital. Or does the insurance company HAVE to pay medical for you?

Hi there, Michelle here...

I need some clarity on this question. You can use the comments at the bottom of the page and I will receive your response.

"Allotted amount given by the hospital". This does not make sense. The hospital will not be giving you money. They will be billing you/ your insurance company.

I cannot come up with any reason at all why you would want to pay the bills and not have the insurance company pay them.

Best Regards, M.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Have A Question About Your Car Accident Injuries?.